Most of the comments on our weekly previews focus on the merit, or seemingly lack thereof, of my game predictions. Two points to this claim: 1. CHILL OUT – These picks are simply a way of adding engagement to each matchup. 2. According to this piece, I apparently know what I’m talking about. Granted, I have no idea how this was calculated, but I’ll take it! Anyway, everything you need to know about Week 5’s slate… New Orleans at Chicago Bears The lowdown: Most assume New Orleans’ 4-0 start stems from the performance of its offense. There’s certainly truth to this claim, with Drew Brees and company averaging 419.5 total yards per game (fourth-best in the NFL). Yet it’s the Saints defense that has spurred on this prosperous start, as new coordinator Rob Ryan’s crew is holding opponents to a meager 13.8 points per contest. With formidable units on both sides of the ball, the Saints have emerged as a Super Bowl contender through the first quarter of the season. Historically known for their defensive prowess, the Bears are living by a feast-or-famine approach. This strategy has led to a league-leading 14 takeaways, including two touchdowns. It’s also… Read full this story
- Wellness Hags Kate Berlant and Jacqueline Novak Won Late Night This Week
- Bachelorette star Dale Moss' sister defends him in Instagram comments after 'tough last few weeks'... amid cheating accusations from ex Clare Crawley
- Weekly Covid deaths in care homes nearly TRIPLED in a fortnight with 1,705 residents dying in England and Wales last week as pandemic total surges past 30,000
- What IS a 'valid reason' to leave the UK, what forms do I need to fill in and what is happening with quarantine hotels? Vital Q&A on latest foreign travel rules
- 'Fortnite' Emote at Stone Statues Location for Week 9 Challenges
- 'Fortnite' All Hidden Bunker Locations for Week 9 Challenges
- The reason I qualify for a Covid-19 vaccine has nothing to do with the fact that I'm immunocompromised. That needs to change
- What do we really know about the new Covid-19 variants?
- New coronavirus variants keep popping up. Here's what we know about them
- America needs better masks to fight Covid-19
Everything you need to know: Week 5 have 354 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 4, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.