Obamacare vs. the Holistic Approach Watching the engineered debacle of Obamacare unfold, exposing it as the planned disaster it was always meant to be, should beg the question, what would a real health care plan for America actually look like? The great healers and teachers of health, going back thousands of years and more, have always seen health from a holistic point of view. They never focused on covering up symptoms for the moment, even with natural remedies, but always taught that our whole life should be conducive to health. When there is sickness or disease, the causes have to be cleaned out in order to go back to our normal state of radiant health. Taking drugs, even if you call them “medicine,” just creates the conditions for the problem to get worse. Our concept of aging as the gradual breakdown of the body and mind, with increasing disease and disability, until we arrive at a completely helpless state and finally die an agonizing death, this concept is based on false assumptions and ignorance of the exhilaration we could feel if we learned to live in harmony with nature. Have You Heard Of The Hunzas? Even in modern times, there… Read full this story
- The Most and Least Healthy States in America
- America's Covid vaccine campaign is not a disaster
- COVID In Minnesota: Health Officials Stress Caution As Another 44 Deaths And 2,004 Cases Confirmed
- Elaine Parker, Dr. Tom Price: Georgia Senate runoffs -- The future of health care in America is on the ballot
- Chris Jacobs: Georgia Senate runoffs -- conservatives, health care is on the line, too
- Kimberly Thibeaux on the Nourish Your Health podcast: Childhood trauma often affects people's emotional, physical health as adults
- Whole Foods CEO slammed for suggesting Americans wouldn't need health care if they'd eat better
- Biden, Harris appear together for first time since VP announcement: 'America is crying out for leadership'
- Senate Riot Exposed Deeply Divided America – Foreign Meddling Must Stop
- Capitol riot: Media mirrors Biden by vilifying police, comparing response to Black Lives Matter protests
America’s Rx For Holistic Health: Compare This To Obamacare have 332 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at October 28, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.