VGP – PM Nguyen Tan Dung on September 24 delivered a speech at the French Institute of International Relations, in which he stressed on the foundations of Viet Nam-France strategic partnership and the importance of building strategic trust among countries around the world. Dear Thierry de Montbrial, Distinguished guests and friends, I have an honor to meet you – reputed politicians, scholars, and researchers of France. I would like to thank Mr. President as well as colleagues of the French Institute of International Relations for creating this opportunity for us together to exchange views on strategic partnership between Viet Nam and France in the unpredicted, changing world. Distinguished guests and friends, The relations between our two countries – Viet Nam and France date back long time ago before we established our diplomatic ties in 1973 and this year, altogether, we celebrate the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties and the 20th anniversary of former President François Mitterrand’s historic visit to Viet Nam, ushering in a new chapter in the Viet Nam-France relations. Looking back to the ups and downs in the history, the development process of our countries’ ties appears seemingly like a sailing boat – the symbol of Paris City… Read full this story
- French: More than Just the Language of Love!
- An Analysis Of French And Polish Communicative Styles - Doing Business Within A Borderless Europe
- PMS Poem - Lessons for He and She Before Going Crazy
- The Legal Protection of International Investments in Eastern and Southern Africa - Lessons From Case
- Issue of NATO Enlargement in American-European Relations
- World Press Attacks US - Film at 11:00 PM
- War in Iraq and Debate on International Terrorism
- Buying Your First French Property - Part 1!
- French Voices in the US
- Karen-Created Imaginary Writing to Initiate Speech
PM's speech at French Institute of International Relations have 284 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 27, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.