At Vulture, all we do every single day is talk about pop culture and try to figure out ways to write an appropriate mix of smart and funny things for you to read and enjoy. We do this because pop culture is fun, it’s important, and it’s everywhere. It’s also something that binds people together. There’s a collection of shared references and markers and shorthand that serves as a secondary language, especially for millennials, which many of us on staff are. So we decided to make an effort at calling out the 100 TV shows, quotes, books, albums, songs, and celebrities that resonate most with millennials. This is not a list of the best pop culture of the past several decades; it’s something else altogether. We know you’ll have lots to say, so please do so. If you’d like to read a longer explanation of why we chose what we chose and see the full list of 100, click here. “Am I being punk’d?” is our “Am I on candid camera?” The phrase has lasted far longer than the show itself. Premiering in 2003, the show was the start of our seemingly unquenchable thirst for Schadenfreude at the expense of… Read full this story
- Quirky Adult Swim comedy is the U.P. antidote to 2018 angst
- For younger Twin Cities collectors, art is a matter of love over money
- Which Team Should LeBron James Go to for the Sake of ‘Space Jam 2’?
- Where to Have a Gay Ol' Time in Los Angeles: A Nightlife Guide
- Full video and transcript: Momofuku chef David Chang at Code 2018
- It’s Like the Botanical Garden. But Quieter.
- Full transcript: Investor and lacrosse player Paul Rabil on Too Embarrassed to Ask
- Full transcript: Author Jessica Weisberg on Recode Decode
100 Pop-Culture Things That Make You a Millennial have 294 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 24, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.