I think it is safe to say that we have seen a role-reversal of sorts over the last few weeks when you look at the No. 20 car and the No. 48 car. Matt Kenseth easily had the hot hand early in the year, bringing home four wins and then he cooled off. Jimmie Johnson also put four wins on the board and if these last two weeks are any indication, he’s definitely cooled off. Two weeks ago at Michigan, Jimmie not only wrecked his primary car in practice but then the engine let go in the back-up car during the race. Matt didn’t have a great race at Michigan but he did start twelfth and finished 15th. Saturday night under the lights at Bristol Motor Speedway they were once again on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Matt qualified fifth, led 149 laps and also brought home his five win of the season. Jimmie qualified 13th, didn’t run all that great, got in a wreck and finished 36th. Now sure, Jimmie is already locked into the Chase so some folks may want to believe they are trying things here and experimenting there. The problem with that theory is they… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson's Brexit ultimatum: Transition period WILL end in December 2020 as PM vows to set in it law to scupper EU delaying tactics – after posing with his 109 first-time MPs who won seat in Tory landslide
- Smiling Boris Johnson is cheered into the House of Commons - while grim-faced Jeremy Corbyn is booed - as the pair face each other in Parliament for first time since bombshell election saw Tories win 80-strong majority and put Labour to the sword
- Boris Johnson tells Cabinet 'we will repay the trust' of working-class Leave voters in first meeting after landslide victory - with new clause to Brexit bill that rules out delaying departure from EU rules beyond 2020 by LAW
- Tory party leadership: support for Theresa May surges as Gove struggles
- What happens with Brexit after Boris Johnson's victory?
- Nicola Sturgeon tees up a battle for the soul of the UK after the SNP surges north of the border and she demands a second Scottish independence referendum as Boris Johnson and the Tories insist they will not allow one to take place
- Markets surge 1% ahead of China, US trade deal
- European stocks surge on Johnson election triumph, US trade deal
- UK shares skyrocket on Johnson's sweeping win
- Boris Johnson storms home: Exit poll shows Tories WINNING crucial election as voters hand PM a majority to 'get Brexit done' - with Labour's 'red wall' of Leave-leaning strongholds crumbling
Kenseth surges, Johnson stumbles have 428 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 25, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.