June 12, 2013 – 14:15 BST hellomagazine.com Top luxury safaris and camps in Africa where Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton, where Justin Timberlake took Jessica Biel on their honeymoon and where Sam Branson got married this year Filmmaker Sam Branson, son of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard, chose the idyllic setting of his dad Sir Richard’s private South African game reserve to marry stunning actress Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Prince William and then girlfriend Kate Middleton headed off to the Kenyan wild, where the Prince chose the magical, romantic ambience of the Lewa Safari Camp to pop the question to the beautiful brunette.Justin Timberlake and new wife Jessica Biel topped off their wonderful wedding with an unforgettable honeymoon in the world-famous Serengeti Park.Africa set as the hottest continent to visit in 2013, leaf through 20 beautiful shots that will have you planning your next travel destination – wedding or no wedding… VIEW GALLERY CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY OF BREATHTAKING SAFARI PHOTOS
- ‘We just didn’t have that same kick.’ Huskies remain optimistic after first loss in nearly two months
- Huskies’ 12-game winning streak ends with 75-63 loss to Arizona State
- Kings trades: When human emotions collide with business side of basketball
- 36 Real-World Street Machines That Do It All – Driven Hard!
- Remembering Eric Rickman
- FMIA Divisional Weekend: Doobie Pump and a Big Piece of Cheese—How the Saints Saved Their Season
- Epic Drive: 2014 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Premium in South Africa
- The FMIA Non-Mock Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
- FMIA’s Non-Mock NFL Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
Stunning photos of safaris where Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, shots of safaris fit for the stars have 255 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 12, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.