NORMAN, Okla. — Jonathan Gray didn’t say anything about a recent drug test issue Tuesday afternoon when he and the rest of the Oklahoma baseball team met with the media.Gray didn’t have to.He didn’t have to because Gray is eligible to pitch, and that’s all that seems to matter as the Oklahoma baseball team heads to LSU for a series that will determine whether the Sooners make it to Omaha, Neb., and the College Baseball World Series.Gray made no mention of the Major League Baseball predraft drug test that returned a positive result for Adderall, despite the fact that ESPN.com’s Keith Law said Gray had no prescription for the drug.Major League Baseball administered the test to some of the nation’s top prospects. The positive result is against Major League Baseball rules, and since Gray was tested by MLB, not the NCAA, Gray is eligible. It also means he can keep quiet.But, man, it would have been so much better if he said something about it.Gray is one of the best players in college baseball. He has 1.59 ERA and is 10-2 this season. Last week against Coastal Carolina in the NCAA regional, Gray threw more than 120 pitches, the last… Read full this story
- Lesnar yet to pay $250k fine for positive drug test in possible obstacle to UFC return – reports
- Police arrest 88 people for drink and drug driving across Northamptonshire during December
- Kylie Jenner wants to have another baby 'sooner rather than later'
- Desperate drug addicts stole religious texts from Salford synagogue
- Drugs, bullying and prison failings
- Couple tried twice in federal drug case face third trial in Calif.
- Drugs smuggled into HMP Nottingham in a Harry Potter book
- Corbyn calls for Commons vote of confidence in Prime Minister
- Asda 'confident' despite losing latest legal challenge over equal pay dispute
- New car sales drop 3.35% in Northern Ireland as consumer confidence buffeted
Sooners remain confident in Gray despite drug test have 314 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 5, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.