According to The Braiser, Bon Appetit ran a video roundup entitled “Dudes Grilling Things,” with this lede: It’s a cliche because it’s true: men like grilling things. Women like grilling things too, of course, but at this point in history, grilling, like crying about sports and and being a Fortune 500 CEO, is firmly located in the domain of Dude. Yikes. Naturally, some oversensitive harpies were on their periods, and they raised a fuss, and ruined all the fun. Now the intro reads: It’s a cliche because it’s true: men like grilling things. Women like grilling things too, of course, but at this point in history, grilling, like crying about sports and [inadvertently sexist attempt at humor deleted], is firmly located in the domain of Dude. Nice try, but how about just saying “unfunny sexist bullshit deleted” instead? An editor’s note at the top of the piece now reads: Editor’s Note: We’re aware that some readers did not like our attempt to be tongue-in-cheek here. We apologize. We in no way meant to imply that women aren’t just as masterful at the grill. In fact, we’d like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to some of the stories… Read full this story
- Only 33 women now lead Fortune 500 companies. And that's a record high
- DeepVeer's anniversary prep, Farhan lashes out at CBFC, Nawazuddin says films like 'Iron Man' are made for kids, Netizens compare Saif's look to Jon Snow
- 'With an NBFC, we will be one-stop shop for travelers,' says Cox & Kings CEO Peter Kerkar
- CNN Reporter Blasts Fox News, Says Fox Corp. CEO Responsible For Peddling ‘Poison’ To Society
- Relaxation in crowdfunding norms can help startups raise more funds, says Impact Guru CEO, Piyush Jain
- Australia bushfires: 'We owe you milk' say firefighters who saved man's house
- Texas border agents say 5,500 migrants a day are illegally entering US
- Now THAT'S a fortune cat! Cute feline helps restaurant owner earn tips outside his shop every day
- A$AP Rocky and his crew 'kicked a man and hit him with a bottle while he lay injured on the ground during Stockholm street brawl', say Swedish prosecutors
- Why do we love Spider-Man so much?
Says Being a Fortune 500 CEO Is a Man's Domain have 363 words, post on jezebel.com at June 17, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.