BPI Family said its Auto Loan program makes car-ownership more affordable as it offers a one-year comprehensive insurance with Acts of Nature coverage free of charge. The promo, which runs until June 21, drastically reduces the initial cash-out (down payment, chattel mortgage fee, insurance cost and registration charges) of customers by eliminating the significant costs related to car insurance, according to BPI Family. It explained that a comprehensive insurance coverage would amount to about 3 percent of the vehicle’s cost, and that this is a mandatory requirement of financial institutions when acquiring a vehicle through credit. BPI Family said its Auto Loan remains true to its commitment of “making it easy” for clients by providing fast loan approvals, easy application, and affordable financing rates and schemes. “BPI Family Auto Loan always focuses on providing excellent services while making car loans affordable for our clients,” said Felipe Carlos, the company’s head of its auto loans division. To apply for an auto loan and learn more about the promo extension, call 845-6777 or log on to www.bpiloans.com.
- Car insurers charge drivers £365 a year extra if they pay monthly
- The Sun helps driver to HALVE his car insurance bills – saving £547 a year
- Honda Cars India partners TranzLease for auto finance solution
- Factsheet: Motor insurance
- Insurance firms face investigation over fears they rip off millions of their most loyal customers by an average of £350 a year
- Factsheet: Personal loans
- CarGurus’ Top Ten Family-Friendly Kid-Haulers
- Lyft is rolling out a car rental service
- 10 Cool Cars to Beat the Heat
- Driving home for Christmas… 8 reasons nothing beats a festive family road trip
BPI FAMILY OFFERS FREE INSURANCE WITH CAR LOAN have 260 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at June 3, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.