Officials at a Wednesday meeting suggested raising the minimum wage to give factory workers basic living conditions, given rising inflation, but many businesses said they cannot afford that. Workers at Quang Minh Industrial Zone in Hanoi go on a wildcat strike asking for pay raise in April 2011. (more…)
- Clinton Calls for Minimum Wage Increase to $12 Per Hour
- Florida voters may boost minimum wage to $15 an hour
- Manchester Arena inquiry: Management tried to reduce levels of staffing 'to save money on minimum wage'
- NYC sets minimum wage for Uber, Lyft drivers
- H-1B Supporters Denounce Wage-Boosting Regulations
- Westpac becomes a 'living wage' employer
- Here’s what Joe Biden wants to do as president, and what could stop him
- Agency Officials Offer Surprise Giveaway to 400,000 Indian, Chinese White-Collar Visa Workers
- Manchester Arena inquiry: Security firm had 'wholly unsatisfactory' approach to training staff
- AOC's new 'Squad' members want to defund police, much more
Officials want minimum wages raised, firms balk have 142 words, post on at October 24, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.