They also need to clarify the reasons foreign partners chose to order their goods from Vietnam. The remarks were made by experts at a recent workshop in Ho Chi Minh City on the competitiveness of the Vietnamese garment industry, held jointly by the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) and the Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries (CBI) under the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. China remains the largest garment exporter to the EU while Vietnam is only number ten. However, EU businesses are now looking for other suppliers besides China, they said. Therefore, Vietnam must grasp this favorable opportunity and show its strength in order to gain a better place on the list of suppliers chosen by the EU. Some experts said the country has proven its ability to ship and deliver a wide range of products in a timely manner. The validity of a future Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (FTA) is another advantage for the garment sector to boost exports to the market. Dhyana Van Der Pols, CBI senior expert, advised Vietnamese businesses to focus on a specific market and work out appropriate export strategies for their goods.
- Discover Your Online Business Potential and Earn Direct Daily Payments
- The Fabulous Benefits of Becoming a Home Business Owner
- How You Can Use a Small Business List
- International Business Expansion - Target Your Global Market Understanding Their Demographics
- Can a Home Business Make You a Millionaire?
- Passion Is The Key For Every Home Business Entrepreneur
- Favorite Small Business Franchises You Didn't Know About
- Use a Multicultural Internet Marketing Strategy to Develop Your International Business
- How To Scale Your Business Working From Home
- Work-From-Home Business - How to Choose a Good Direct Marketing Company
Garment business potential not yet fully tapped have 279 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.