(VOVworld) – Son Duong commune, Lam Thao district, is one of the three selected communes in the northern province of Phu Tho to pilot building new rural areas. In 2 years, the commune has achieved 18 of 19 new rural criteria, a result attributed to unity and consensus in the community. A 7 km inter-hamlet road and 80% of the lanes in Son Duong commune have been paved. Inter-field canals have been upgraded to supply sufficient water for agricultural production. We found farmer Mai Viet Thanh visiting his rice field. “The new rural program has received the people’s support. The commune has seen many positive changes and traditional cultural features have been restored. The water supply and irrigation works have been upgraded. Previously, farm work was very hard especially in the rainy season. The people highly appreciate the Party and Government’s new policy.” Thanh said An advantage for the new rural development program is local residents donating land for inter-hamlet roads and canals. People in Son Duong donated nearly 10,000 square meters of land to build canals. Nguyen Thi Sen is a villager. “I gave 240 sq meters. We volunteered to do it. We also encouraged our neighbors to give…
- Truck Wash Issues in Texas Rural Areas
- Who Are The Hard Money Lenders In The New York Area?
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Housing Scheme for Rural Area of Odisha State
- Dish Network: An Internet Option For Rural Areas
- Investing in Cities as Compared to Rural Areas
- Finding Lasik New York Area
- Rural Areas Handicapped by Lack of Broadband Access
- Motorbike riding in the rural areas
- Blogging: Consolidation, Debt, and New Information
- San Antonio Schools Receive Grants to Prepare Students and Build New Facilities
Consolidating consensus for building new rural areas have 269 words, post on at April 12, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.