Addressing the meeting in Tokyo, Vietnamese ambassador to Japan Doan Xuan Hung said the Vietnam-Japan relations have developed well over the years into a strategic partnership for mutual trust. Japan is Vietnam’s largest ODA provider and leading trading partner with two-way trade turnover reaching US$25 billion in 2012. Japanese PM Shinzo Abe visited Vietnam right after assuming his post and 2013 has been selected as the Vietnam-Japan Friendship Year with major events taking place in both countries to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Vietnam-Japan diplomatic ties. The ambassador expressed his wish that the Vietnamese community in Japan will actively participate in such events for the sake of traditional solidarity and friendship between the two countries. The ambassador also presented certificates of merit to outstanding Vietnamese in this connection.
- Hoi An to celebrate Lunar New Year with various activities
- Ancient town to celebrate Lunar New Year with a bang
- Vietnamese culture to be introduced in tiny French town
- Overseas Vietnamese feel Tet’s warmth far from home
- What We Know So Far About New China Virus
- The joy and hope of Tết
- The joy and hope of Tet
- International student exchange begins in Đà Nẵng
- Overseas Vietnamese feel Tết’s warmth far from home
- TV stations ready with Tết specials
Vietnam’s Lunar New Year celebration in Japan have 206 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 16, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.