More than two hundred Santa Clauses, mostly the elderly and members of a laughing yoga club in Hanoi, this morning gathered at Ly Thai To Park in Hanoi to join in “Noel Smile 2012”. >>Laughter is the name of this yoga>> Why not laugh to cheer up your life? The event starting at 6am and wrapping up at 7:30am was aimed at conveying the message “Vietnam – the land of smiles”. Laughter Yoga has been introduced to Hanoi by Le Anh Son, currently president of Ly Thai To Laughing Yoga club, who attended a training course in Bangalore, India. Since his return to the capital city, Son has helped turn Laughter Yoga into a special morning exercise for Hanoians. Laughter Yoga (Hasyayoga) was founded by Dr. Madan Kataria in Mumbai, India in 1995. Since then, it has become a worldwide phenomenon with more than 7000 Laughter Clubs in about 70 countries. According to Dr. Kataria, the success of Laughter Yoga is to help people laugh as genuinely as possible, without the need of humor, funny jokes, or comedy programs — just a willingness to laugh.
- I’m A Celebrity’s Rita Simons cringes as she discovers her fart went viral
- What is Celebrity Antiques Road Trip about, what time is it on and who will be on the show?
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner laughed off Emmys stage
- GLOW's First Season 2 Trailer Is Full Of Laughs, Emotions And Sweet Moves
- I’m A Celebrity fans love Holly’s reaction to Bushtucker trial
- Honk or You’re Dead – Hanoi Scooter Mayhem
- Who is Sandra Martin? Former Gogglebox star and best mate of Celebrity Big Brother contestant Sandi Bogle
- Vicky Pattison takes to the sky with pal Pete Wicks for brand new TV show as she celebrates ending ‘tough’ year on a high
- 'Celebrity Big Brother': Early Evictees Predict This Season's Winner
- The 10 Best Family Guy Celebrity Guest Stars
Hundreds laugh out loud to celebrate Xmas in Hanoi have 303 words, post on at December 22, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.