Tony Romo says he doesn’t pay attention to coaching rumors like the one that surfaced over the weekend about Mike Holmgren being interested in coaching the Cowboys.Romo says that’s because they carry no weight.“There’s a lot of noise that goes on outside the locker room and, honestly, as players and coaches in here, we really don’t listen to it because it just doesn’t matter,” Romo said Wednesday during a conference call with reporters in Cleveland. “All we know how to do is go to work and get ready to play our best game against Cleveland this week.“All the other stuff is just noise.”CBSSports.com’s Jason LaCanfora reported Sunday that Holmgren had “serious interest” in coaching the Cowboys if current head coach Jason Garrett was fired. Holmgren denied that report on Monday.Holmgren, who has coached in Green Bay and Seattle, was replaced as president of the Cleveland Browns last month. According to a report by the Associated Press, Holmgren, who has remained as an advisor for the Browns, plans to attend Sunday’s game when the Cowboys host the Browns.Romo’s response came after he was asked how Garrett handled the situation.
- Paying Attention And Following Directions: Have You Learned Your Lesson?
- Meditation & Being Present - The Art of Paying Attention
- On Paying Attention
- Lewis And Clark Pay Attention
- The Price Is Never To High To Pay Attention
- Three Key Things to Pay Attention to When Writing
- Improve Your Communication By Simply Paying Attention
- Pay Attention! It's Your Most Important Job
- How To Train a Puppy to Pay Attention
- Seeing Purple: On Pens and Paying Attention
Romo pays no attention to coaching rumors have 270 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 15, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.