Deputy PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc just hosted a reception given to the visiting Cuban Vice President of the Council of Ministers Marino Murillo Jorge on October 8 in Ha Noi. Deputy PM Phuc asserted that Viet Nam willingly shares her experience with Cuba in selecting the model of economic development, tapping potentials and improving people’s living standards. The two governments, suggested Mr. Phuc, should jointly establish new forms of cooperation to boost up bilateral relationship in various fields. He emphasized that the Vietnamese government will spare no effort to strengthen and broaden the comprehensive cooperation and mutual confidence with Cuba. The two countries should further support each other on international and regional forums, Mr. Phuc added. Mr. Marino Murillo Jorge highly spoke of achievements gained by Viet Nam, saying that Cuba always wants to develop a multifaceted cooperation with Viet Nam as well as learn Viet Nam’s experience of national renovation and development. The guest hoped that in the time to come, Viet Nam will continue its support to Cuba’s agricultural development.
- Top leaders of Vietnam, Cuba hold phone talk
- Cuba, Vietnam to boost healthcare cooperation
- Vietnam, Cuba hold sixth political consultation
- Việt Nam seeks stronger multifaceted cooperation with Poland
- Vietnam, Cuba seek measures to enhance bilateral ties
- Vietnam supports UN-OSCE cooperation in handling common challenges
- Vietnam, Australia look to stronger cooperation in hospitality education
- Vietnam, Jordan look to step up trade and investment
- Việt Nam – Cuba friendship meeting held in Hà Nội
- Vietnam speeds up implementation of trade agreement with Cuba
Vietnam, Cuba look toward multifaceted cooperation have 248 words, post on vccinews.com at October 9, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.