This year’s Nobel season wraps up on Monday with the announcement in Stockholm of the economics prize, which US researchers are once again tipped to win after years of dominance in the field, experts say.
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences will announce the winner or winners at 1:00 pm (1100 GMT).
- Nobel Economics Prize wraps up awards season
- Amputated Nobel season opens without Literature Prize
- News24.com | WATCH | US Trio win Nobel Economics Prize for work on poverty
- Adonis, Bob Dylan tipped ahead of Nobel Literature prize
- Climate, development tipped for Nobel economics prize
- US 'green growth' duo win Nobel Economics Prize
- US duo William Nordhaus, Paul Romer win 2018 Nobel economics prize
- Peru's Vargas Llosa wins Nobel Literature Prize
- Chinese author Mo Yan wins 2012 Nobel Prize for literature