Call her Lady Agua. Just weeks after photos surfaced of Lady Gaga looking thick around the middle, [email protected] has learned the pop superstar is on the verge of launching a “healthy drinking water brand” that will be floated out through a multimillion-dollar global advertising campaign. “Gaga has been at the center of a lot of attention over her weight increase,” a spy tells us. “Losing her weight in such a short time and launching a healthy water drink may be part of a plan.” According to Hollywood correspondent James Desborough, designers at the Haus of Gaga creative team are putting the finishing touches on Gaga’s bottled water marketing campaign. The shape of the bottle remains a closely guarded secret among a small team of executives, under Gaga’s orders. “Everyone at Gaga HQ is keeping very tight-lipped. There are plans being prepared for marketing strategies,” says our snitch. This news comes a month after Gaga launched her “Fame” perfume with a party at the Guggenheim Museum, where she cocooned inside a giant version of the bottle. It had finger holes, which allowed fans to reach in and touch her. “We know that the water drink is due out in the near… Read full this story
- Daily News editor on lessons in drinking for his 21-year-old sister
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Releases Interview from Scott Sloan Show on 700 WLW in Cincinnati, Ohio with CEO Michael Welch
- Colton Underwood Gained Weight on 'Bachelor in Paradise' By Eating Chips and Guacamole
- 5 simple steps 2 friends followed to lose weight
- President Trump launches cruel personal attack on Mika Brzezinski, mocks her for ‘bleeding badly from a face-lift’
- Shopper News blog: Locked up, but set free
- A voters' guide to the City Council race in Ward 13
- On The Road With The Teen Social-Media Sensations Of DigiTour
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
Lady Gaga set to launch a 'healthy drinking water brand' in wake of recent weight gain criticism have 321 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 17, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.