Just like you update your wardrobe for Fall, your beauty routine will likely need a new direction as the season starts to change. A few simple swaps are all you need to get cool-weather-ready. For a reminder on how to refresh your beauty routine for autumn, grab your pumpkin spiced latte and keep reading. Related: The Fall Beauty Products We Can’t Get Enough of [sidebar]If you’ve been slathering on lotion to moisturize . . .Try this: “As Winter comes, the humidity in your home drops,” Dr. Lawrence Samuels, chief of dermatology at St. Luke’s Hospital in St. Louis, says. “The air actually pulls moisture from your skin to improve the environment.” To combat this, you’ll want to reach for a moisturizer with a little more weight. Bring back your body butters, like L’Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion ($30; shopstyle.com). They’ll moisturize deeply and keep your skin hydrated as temperatures start to plummet. Related: Dermatologist-Approved Skin Care Tips For Hands and Feet If you’ve been using a toner as part of your skin care regimen . . .shopstyle.com). Related: 5 Smart Ways to Prep Your Skin For Fall If you’ve been opting for loose, beachy waves . . .Try this: Fall… Read full this story
- Your Skin Care and Beauty Routine - How Does It Measure Up?
- 7 Must-Do's for Fall
- The 10 Best Deals of October 10, 2019
- Summer Skin - Exfoliating For Smoother, Younger Skin
- Secrets to Gorgeous Sedu Prom Hairstyles Revealed
- 5 Methods to Develop Creative Thinking Abilities
- The Innocent Face of Rage
- Running After 50 - My Story
- Hawaii - Waipio Valley, a Magical, Royal Place
- How to be a Modern-Day Fictional Heroine
Get Your Beauty Routine Fall-Ready have 267 words, post on www.prevention.com at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.