Ah, to review the iPhone 5; what a blessing, and what a curse. It’s actually funny to think that there was a time not that long ago that the iPhone wasn’t even a thing , let alone an iconic part of pop culture. A time when an Apple-made phone was just a fantasy; a blogger’s fever-dream; a secret glimmer in the eye of Steve Jobs and his team of engineers and designers. But the iPhone has become very real. In fact, it’s grown up, moved out, and taken over the world. Well, half the world anyhow. These days the iPhone isn’t just components on a breadboard in a lab in Cupertino, it’s the device by which all others are measured. And that makes for some interesting measuring indeed. The new iteration of Apple’s phone is everything it should be: faster, smarter, thinner, and lighter. It boasts LTE data speeds, improved cameras, a larger screen with a higher resolution, and a design which — while not groundbreaking — is unquestionably beautiful. But it’s also very much the iPhone you’ve seen before. Apple’s iOS 6 software is not a leap forward, but a small jump, and the phone design is an evolution… Read full this story
- Warren Buffett finally upgrades his $20 flip phone to an iPhone
- The best iPhone apps (February 2020)
- How Guided Access can protect your iPhone or iPad
- Your iPhone’s normal copy-paste function could leak sensitive data
- Bombshell report details 2019 iPhone ‘Pro’ models, new iPads, and more
- The iPhone 11 lets you shoot yourself and a friend with this multi-cam app
- The Apple iPhone XR was the top-selling smartphone in 2019
- The EU wants iPhones with replaceable batteries, but do you?
- How to customize your iPhone backup in iCloud
- The best iPhone car mounts for 2020
iPhone 5 review have 293 words, post on www.theverge.com at September 21, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.