Athletic Bilbao coach Marcelo Bielsa scuffled with a building contractor after his company failed to finish remodeling work at the Spanish league club’s facilities in time for preseason training. The Argentine coach says he lost his cool after returning to Lezama facilities looking more like a construction site than a football field. Bielsa says he was furious with the contractors’ excuses and physically ejected him from the facilities after verbally abusing him. Bielsa says the worker did not file a complaint to police because ”he was probably pressured not to by his bosses or by Athletic.” Bielsa says the club’s outdated facilities are a problem as ”you can’t have a squad worth 300 million euros ($370 million) and not proper playing fields.” Bielsa is in his second season in charge.
- Bielsa spreads his squad to cover fixtures at home and abroad
- Stress-Busting Secrets from the Toughest Jobs
- Google[x] VP Megan Smith busts Silicon ceiling as first female US CTO
- Are you a consultant or a contractor?
- DIY dev: Should you build your own app?
- 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Quarterback busts
- The contractor BYOD conundrum
- Top 10 Reasons to Custom Build Your Home
- 5 tips for getting better results from your IT contractor
- How a Contractor’s Portfolio can help you in Choosing an Exhibition Stand
Bielsa in building contractor bust-up have 209 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 5, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.