Will Power was busy trying to hold off his teammate from passinghim for the lead on the final restart in the IndyCar race at Texaswhen he realized Tony Kanaan was trying to get underneath him.That is when Power reacted, and made contact with Kanaan’s frontwing Saturday night.”Will just put the biggest block ever on the oval. … Thatmove right there to me is unacceptable,” Kanaan said.”Unfortunate that happened because I thought we had a pretty goodcar and could have won that race. … On the last restart, asusual, I said let’s go for it. Then I did, and heoverreacted.”Kanaan had to make a stop to replace his wing and finished 11th,a lap behind winner Justin Wilson.IndyCar officials gave Power a drive-through penalty forblocking. The series points leader ended up finishing eight, also alap down, after leading 24 laps. It was Power’s sixth top-10finish, including three victories.”I had (Ryan) Briscoe on the outside of me and Tony took me bysurprise. I feel bad for him because I ruined his day,” Powersaid. ”We ruined our own day, we had one of the best cars outthere. … I feel we could have quite easily won this race.”—DIXON DONE EARLY: Scott Dixon couldn’t hold… Read full this story
- Only 11 Cars Left In Race After Gigantic IndyCar Crash At Texas Motor Speedway
- Just Six Of 22 Cars Finished Crashtacular Texas IndyCar Race On Lead Lap
- Aluminum 2015 Ford F-150 Wins Steel Sponsored Texas Truck Rodeo
- Build the Perfect March Madness Bracket With the Power of Math
- Quick Thinking And Garden Blocks Saved This Guy's BMW X5 And E36 M3s From Harvey
- In a Major Victory for Abortion Rights, the Supreme Court Declares Texas' HB2 Unconstitutional
- Is Net neutrality blocking FCC spectrum auctions?
- Offshore wind Texas-style: fast and big
- Razer Phone is here, with smooth screen and powerful speakers
- Court: FCC has no power to regulate Net neutrality
Kanaan upset about being blocked by Power at Texas have 312 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 9, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.