The 16-year-old Hasson quadruplets of Yorba Linda, from left, Sarah, Rachal, Amy and Catherine react when their mom Susan mispronounces Buca di Beppo, the restaurant where the Yorba Linda residents will celebrate Mother’s Day and the teens’ 16th birthday. Sixteen-year-old Hasson sisters Sarah, from top left, Rachal and mom Susan go though the many newspaper clippings featuring the quadruplet daughters born on Mother’s Day, May 12, 1996. Sound The gallery will resume inseconds Nearly 10 years ago, the Hasson quadruplets Cathy, Sarah, Rachal and Amy make some goofy faces as if to say “no more pictures” after getting a group shot for the event photographer. To these 16-year-old Yorba Linda sisters, from left, Catherine, Amy, Rachal and Sarah, being quadruplets isn’t unique or odd. It’s the only thing they’ve known. They were born on Mother’s Day 1996. Robert Hasson holds newborn quadruplets – Sarah, Rachal, Amy and Catherine – at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange on May 12, 1996. Family members peer through the nursery windows at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange to see the Hasson quadruplets on May 12, 1996. Susan Hasson hugs niece Nicole Bell at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange on May 12, 1996. Hasson gave birth… Read full this story
- Mum who beat cancer pens beautiful letter to late mother who didn't
- From years of infertility struggles to five healthy kids: One mom's uplifting IVF journey
- Amanda Seyfried reveals husband is jealous of her Mamma Mia! ex Dominic Cooper
- For survivors of school shootings in America, life is never the same
- Derk Sauer on Journalism, Russia and Being a Black Sheep
- Was a missing Tennessee woman murdered or did she willingly disappear?
- How Trump moved the Mexican border north
- Hills denies allegations that he scammed a tourist out of $40
- Is a Colorado man unlucky -- or a killer?
- Amid family-separation crisis, asylum seekers at the border face long waits, few options
For Mother’s Day, mom holds four of a kind have 303 words, post on www.ocregister.com at May 14, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.