Start the Countdown Celebrates always look glamorous, and you can too if you wear the right styles. Paper Boat Creative/Digital Vision/Getty Images Do celebrities create trends or just follow them? Like so many of us, celebs are often slaves to fashion, except they can actually afford to buy the hottest, most expensive trends. Stars crowd the front row at Fashion Week and grace the pages of tabloids and magazines in the newest looks. And while we’re pretty sure most celebs have personal stylists helping them get dressed in the morning, it doesn’t matter. When our favorite actor or actress is wearing something that appeals to us, we run, not walk, to find a similar (i.e., often more affordable) look for our own wardrobe. This article will discuss who is currently wearing the hottest trends, from which colors are heating up the runway to the prints you’ll see everywhere this year. We can’t guarantee you’ll look as good as these perfectly chiseled men and women, but it’ll be close. And to be fair, you’re not surrounded by people whose only job is to make sure you always look like a star. Read the next page to learn what kind of skirt… Read full this story
- Next Fashion Trend: Phabulous Phony Pockets?
- In celebration of Web culture, Webby Awards announces its 2016 nominees
- Fashion Technology in High-End Luxury Couture
- This AI Learns Your Fashion Sense and Invents Your Next Outfit
- WHICH APPS DO I NEED? All Things Appy: Top 5 Android Fashion and Beauty Apps
- Amazon Has Developed an AI Fashion Designer
- Harvey Weinstein's estranged wife's fashion label took a major hit amid scandal — now it is trying to launch a comeback
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle skip the second day of celebrations for Misha Nonoo's wedding and head back to the UK to collect baby Archie before flying to Africa for their ten day tour
- Don’t know what to wear tonight? A machine algorithm can tell you what’s in fashion
- Fossil’s fashion-first smartwatches are doing what tech companies never could
5 Hottest Celebrity Fashion Trends have 342 words, post on lifestyle.howstuffworks.com at March 26, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.