Former Portugal great Eusebio is back in the hospital for thethird time in two months.Lisbon’s Hospital da Luz says the onetime Benfica star spent thenight due to high blood pressure.Doctors say they decided to keep Eusebio overnight after heattended a routine examination Monday. They say he is expected tobe discharged within 48 hours.Eusebio spent Christmas in the hospital with a double pneumonia.He was readmitted several days later with severe neck pain.Eusebio da Silva Ferreira, who turned 70 last month, became aPortuguese superstar from standout performances in the 1960s andwas named one of FIFA’s 10 best soccer players of all time in1998.
- Low Diastolic Blood Pressure Damages Heart
- High Oil Pressure for a 340 – What’s Your Problem?
- US medics blast British hospital staff after spotting ‘blunders’ in Andy Murray’s post-op pictures
- Andy Murray's hospital treatment sparks post-op row as US and UK doctors clash
- 6 foods that are high in B vitamins
- When Should A Brain Be Declared Dead? Hospital Policies Lack Consistency
- Defending PDC champ Rob Cross’s manager came within 12 hours of dying from blood poisoning
- Plans to axe Welwyn Hatfield hospital transport service branded a ‘disgrace’
- Football is in the blood for the Aylwards of Tewksbury
- Union Hospital to become part of LifeBridge Health System
Eusebio back in hospital with high blood pressure have 205 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 20, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.