Dong Thap to host agriculture festival The first safe agricultural produce festival based on growing orchards, farming fish in ponds, and animal husbandry will be held in Dong Thap Province in April. The festival, to be held in Cao Lanh City, would offer opportunities for businesses, co-operatives, and farmers to promote their products and enter into long-term co-operation and investment agreements, Vo Mai, deputy chairwoman of the Viet Nam Gardening Association, said. The festival, to have the theme “Agriculture-Farmer-Rural Area,” will have six exhibition areas where more than 300 stalls will display safe agricultural products, seedlings, and others. There will be seminars on safe agricultural produce chains and the use of technology in producing safe products to highlight the importance of safe products and instructing farmers in producing them. More than 10 provinces have confirmed their participation in the exhibition from April 15 to 20 to be organised by the Viet Nam Gardening Association and Rural Economy newspaper together with Dong Thap Province. Tuan Chau Ecopark shoots a hole in one The Tuan Chau Ecopark township and entertainment project in Hanoi has been given a new lease of life after the developer’s revised design was given the official seal of…
- The Brief, sponsored by EDAA
- The Brief, powered by EDAA
- Scottish businesses expect Brexit hit
- UK delays no-deal medicine transport contract
- Top 5 Criteria for Choosing a Home Business
- Rise in teenage money mules prompts warnings
- Tech-savvy stamp collectors energise an old hobby
- Thomas Cook clients fear ruined weddings and trips
- Thomas Cook grounded, private banking, Modi rally
- What do drivers think of Uber?
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 26/2 have 251 words, post on at February 26, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.