According to recent experiments, time goes faster if we move vertically (like using an elevator), and slower if we move horizontally (like when we go in a vehicle). Many debates are going on and on…. According to recent experiments, time goes faster if we move vertically (like using an elevator), and slower if we move horizontally (like when we go in a vehicle). Many debates are going on and on. How about looking for fancy keychain pocket watch designs? Its functionality is marvelous. Scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the United States proved that the time dilation – a phenomenon already observed by the Einstein theory of relativity, where time runs faster or slower depending on the speed and severity the object – it happens in a meaningful way in our way of life. So, situations such as climbing stairs or carrying a bicycle can have an effect over time, something that has been demonstrated with surprisingly accurate clocks in which it has been possible to observe the effects of keychain pocket watch time dilation. Curious is that there are temporary effects, but there are so minor that people cannot give account on the day… Read full this story
- Watch Baker Mayfield's funny dance routine at Rookie Premiere
- Watch: Josh Allen shows off ridiculous arm strength on deep pass
- Watch: Peter Reid was better than Roy Keane and Liverpool legend would have had Keane in his pocket, says Richard Keys
- Bailout Watch 183: Senator Chuck Grassley: “Be Like Lee”
- Chrysler Suicide Watch 16: Cerberus’ Master Plan?
- Chrysler Suicide Watch 30: The Early Attempts, Pt. 2
- WATCH: Cam Newton snaps in response to taunting teenagers
- WATCH: Tom Brady schools son with sick juke move in training video
- Chrysler Suicide Watch 34: End Game
- Bailout Watch 240: DOE Chief Sends Back D2.8’s Loan Requests
The cutest keychain pocket watch to understand time have 294 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 3, 2012. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.