[VAMS id=”eulEBVeiNJ0Fb”]The “proof of concept” video above introduced us to the newly announced Rainbow 6 Patriots a few weeks ago. Now, there’s some concept art and new info to go with it. Ubisoft say that the story of the battle against the domestic terrorist group, The Patriots, will be told from multiple perspectives. Team Rainbow will “wrestle with difficult ethical decisions” and employ a “doing whatever it takes mentality” to take the ultranationalist group down.Luckily, “whatever it takes” should involve attaching yourself to a rappel cord and jumping off bridge struts shouting “wheeee!” a lot. That’s according to the concept art, at least. See the new images below.Patriots will also feature “enriched” breaching and rappelling mechanics with new techniques “including Wall & Ceiling Breach, Fast Rope Rappel, inverted ‘Aussie Style Rappel'” and “Infiltrate & Subdue” (ie: Batman style). A new squad management system will let you order an attack with a single button press. Your team will then find the “most efficient and deadly tactic” with which to get the job done. You’ll still be able to give your squadmates detailed orders when you want to, and in more challenging situations, you’ll need to. Jostiq got an advanced look at… Read full this story
- New Super Nintendo World Concept Art Surfaces Online
- Imagine a World Without Contraceptives. This New York Art Show Does
- Solange brings her new performance art to the Getty this weekend. Here’s a sneak peek
- 13 amazing locations for the next Assassins Creed
- Assassin Creed Odyssey anniversary update adds fabulous winged horse
- Mass Effect concept art shows Shepard as a Reaper, Tali unmasked, and more
- Death Star Rises from the Sands of Jakku in Crazy Unused Force Awakens Concept Art
- The Last of Us 2 concept art gives us a glimpse of what's in store. Ellie, what have you done?
- DC's Next Villain Movie, Black Adam, Gets Release Date And Concept Art
- Captain America Contemplates the Power of Mjolnir in Stunning Endgame Concept Art
Rainbow 6 Patriots to use Assassin's Creed Anvil engine, new concept art rappels in have 327 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 29, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.