VietNamNet Bridge – A lot of big foreign retailers are making hectic preparations to expand their operation in Vietnam in order to obtain “bigger pieces of the cake” of the very lucrative market. Malaysian Parkson Retail has clearly shown its expansion plan in the Asian market. South Korean GS Retail is seeking domestic partners. Meanwhile, Vietnamese Vincom has said it is planning to open many more shopping malls in the time to come. The moves show that the retail market has become hotter than ever, the retail premises would be short, while the competition on the retail market would be very stiff. (more…)
- Sanders says he'd meet with Kim Jong Un as president and would take action if China invaded Taiwan
- COVID-19 outbreak in China takes toll on retailers at Lajpat Rai market
- Mobile financial services take the Asia-Pacific market by storm
- Turkey urges Europe to take actions against racism, xenophobia after Hanau shootings
- Great results for Vietnamese M&A market
- Foreign, domestic investors' favourites: ICICI Lombard, RBL Bank and Shree Cement top the list
- 2015: Year of M&A activity in the property market
- FOREX-Safe-haven yen takes a hit as hopes for China stimulus grow
- 'Indian investors should allocate 10-15% of portfolio to international markets'
- Safe-haven yen takes a hit as hopes for China stimulus grow
Foreigners taking actions to swallow retail market have 208 words, post on at September 4, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.