Vietnam’s Party, National Assembly and State leaders met with voters on August 10 to report the results of the first session of the 13th NA and listen to their opinions and concern. Party General Secrectary meets with Hoan Kiem district\’s voters Meeting with voters in Ba Dinh and Hoan Kiem Districts, Hanoi, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong heard their concern over complicated financial and monetary markets, inflation and high prices of essential commodities which the voters said had affected people’s lives, particularly workers.He explained to the voters that the study of the amendments to the 1992 Constitution was an important issue in order to institutionalise the Party’s policy and fulfil practical requirements.On the relations between economic growth and inflation control, the Party leader said the NA would advocate to maintain growth at an appropriate level and focus on policies to ensure social welfare.Regarding sea and island sovereignty, the Party chief affirmed the determination to firmly defend and preserve national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity.He told the voters that the Party and State strategic policy aimed to maintain peace and stability for development and exploit and develop the economic potential of the sea to enrich the nation.He also emphasised the… Read full this story
- Computer science in all schools? State school leaders are considering that and more
- Langworthy ramps up campaign to become state GOP leader
- Senate Republicans Back Secretary of State Despite ‘Ham-Handed’ Voter Purge
- Texas leaders want voters to OK property tax revenue growth over 2.5 percent. They couldn't get 4 percent in 2017.
- UAW Leaders Meet With German Labor Minister
- Trump to meet with North Korea's Kim in Vietnam Feb. 27-28Trump to meet with North Korea's
- The Latest: Lt. Gov.: State needs leaders who unite people
- State business leaders launch initiative to help students
- Military leaders meet to discuss U.S.-Colombia defense cooperation
- Texas court blows a hole in state’s Open Meetings Act
Vietnam Party, State and NA leaders meet voters have 315 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 10, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.