A new trailer has been released for Storm, a calm puzzle game that sees you controlling the weather and braving the elements as you navigate a seed through nature themed levels so they can turn into a tree. It’s a lot cooler than it sounds, I promise. If you don’t believe me check out the trailer below for yourself.Storm will be coming out later this year for XBLA, PSN and PC for $9.99 / 800 Microsoft Yandere Points, and trust me: I’ll be personally keeping an eye on this one.
- Omaha Storm Chasers postpone Monday morning game
- How Assault on Volskaya Foundry may shake up Heroes of the Storm
- The Latest: Arrieta exits with 7-2 lead; Cubs control Game 6
- Is Atlanta Motor Speedway’s ‘Perfect Race Weather Guarantee’ in jeopardy?
- The Latest: Frustrated Curry ejected with Cavs in control
- MLB Saturday scores, highlights, live team updates, news: Cubs storm back to beat Braves
- The Latest: Weather halts Round 1 at US Open for 3rd time
- The Latest: Weather suspends play for the day at US Open
- Indians, Tigers hope weather cooperates for series finale
- Atlanta Dream Weather The Storm; Advance To Play Chicago Sky
Control Weather in Storm as Autumn Approaches have 187 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at July 29, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.