Vietnamese Defence Minister General Phung Quang Thanh has discussed with his Chinese counterpart the incident on May 26 when Chinese marine surveillance vessels cut the cables of a Vietnamese ship when the ship was conducting seismic surveys within Vietnam’s exclusive economic zones. At a meeting with Chinese Defence Minister Senior Lieutenant General Liang Guanglie on the sidelines of the Asian Security Summit (Shangri-la dialogue 10) in Singapore on June 3, Minister Thanh stressed that the incident raises disquiet among the public and concerns of Party and State leaders in Vietnam. (more…)
- Important points from defence minister Rajnath Singh’s 10 am announcement
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh says import of 101 military items to be banned in push for 'Atmanirbhar Bharat'
- Rajnath Singh expected to attend Russia's grand military parade next week, to skip meeting Chinese leaders during Moscow visit
- Debarment Allowance: Your set not entitled to be paid, Defence Minister tells group of retired military veterans
- Pentagon chief expresses concern to Chinese counterpart about Beijing's activity in South China Sea
- In call with Chinese counterpart, Pentagon chief expresses concern about Beijing's activity in South China Sea
- Planned Protest by Ex-Soldiers over Debarment Allowance: Defence Minister to meet with CCV Leadership
- In push for self-reliance, defence ministry to put embargo on import of 101 items
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers release statement on regional peace, stability
- India, Singapore build “partnership of our age”
Defence Minister meets Chinese counterpart in Singapore have 217 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 4, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.