From June 1, Air China will provide complimentary airport lounge services to passengers arriving at Terminal 3 of Beijing Capital International Airport. Passengers will be able to relax, take showers, use the Internet, and print and fax documents in the lounge for free by making reservations at Air China’s transfer counter upon arriving at Beijing International Airport. Complimentary beverages will also be provided in the lounge. Air China’s airport lounge will be officially opened on June 1. The trial period will last from June 1 to June 15. Each passenger will be able to enjoy services in the lounge for up to three hours free of charge. During the trial period, first class and business class passengers on flights CA932, CA992 and CA966 will have priority in use of the lounge. The lounge will be made available to larger groups of passengers in the near future. Air China’s new airport lounge will be 115 to 225 square meters in area, and will be located on the second floor of Terminal 3. There are three independent rooms with bathrooms and business functions. Each room is about 15 square meters. Two of the rooms are equipped with sofas and the other with… Read full this story
- Australian Open: Nadal gallops to victory after grinding, Thiem survives scare, Kyrgios powers into third round
- China’s coronavirus toll rises to 304, over 14000 cases reported
- Why China can’t recover quickly from the coronavirus outbreak like it did with SARS
- China will defeat Coronavirus — China’s Consul General in Lagos
- Beijing to rebuild Xiaotangshan Hospital to fight virus
- Beijing CANCELS major Chinese New Year celebrations in desperate attempt to control the spread of the killer Coronavirus
- China Constructs 1,000-Bed Emergency Coronavirus Hospital in Mere Days Amid Epidemic
- Under the umbrellas: what do Hong Kong's protesters want from China?
- China January factory activity growth slows to five-month low: Caixin survey
- Hong Kong Protests: China TV drops NBA exhibition games; league defends Morey
Air China opening free airport lounge in T3 of Beijing Capital International Airport have 311 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at May 23, 2011. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.