Press agencies play an important role in better ensuring the implementation of human rights in Vietnam , Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son has said.
At a two-day seminar on International Human Rights Conventions and Implementing Mechanism, which wrapped up in Hanoi on Dec. 23, the deputy FM also said that the initiatives of mass media in the popularisation of human rights conventions in Vietnam will help people at home and abroad better understand on the Southeast Asia country’s achievements, commitments, challenges and action plans.
- Threats to human rights and the rule of law around the world require our attention
- China's latest crackdown on lawyers is unprecedented, human rights monitors say
- Preparation for 2013 Fiscal Year-End SEC Filings and 2014 Annual Shareholder Meetings
- Facebook's 'free speech' claims don't work when democracy is crumbling
- Free Speech, Nationalism And Sedition: Justice AP Shah [M.N.Roy Memorial Lecture][VIDEO+TEXT]
- Indian Justice System: Thoughts For Progressive Orientation [Text Of Dr.LM Singhvi Memorial Lecture By Justice Dipak Misra]
- “Judiciary Is Hampered In Applying Contempt Powers, When It Comes To Government”, Says Author And Academic, Nandini Sundar
- IDAP Interview Series: Interview VIII With Senior Advocate SK Rungta
- EU Policy Update, September 2017
- Energy and Environmental Law Update - May 20, 2012