Press agencies play an important role in better ensuring the implementation of human rights in Vietnam , Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son has said. At a two-day seminar on International Human Rights Conventions and Implementing Mechanism, which wrapped up in Hanoi on Dec. 23, the deputy FM also said that the initiatives of mass media in the popularisation of human rights conventions in Vietnam will help people at home and abroad better understand on the Southeast Asia country’s achievements, commitments, challenges and action plans. (more…)
- Saudi Arabia: Raab to press 'valued partner' on human rights
- Explaining Ben Shapiro’s Messy, Ethnic-Slur-Laden Breakup With Breitbart
- Winged Beans: 18 Health Benefits Of The Nutrient-rich Legume
- Interview: Jody Leheup and Nathan Fox Delve Into the Mad Future of 'The Weatherman'
- The Zaghari-Ratcliffes' ordeal: a story of British arrogance, secret arms deals and Whitehall infighting
- From the Archives: How the classic zombie movie
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 27
- Worried families blast Washington nursing home where one man has died from coronavirus and 50 more are ill for 'not testing patients and ignoring phone calls' - as it emerges facility has history of failing to control the spread of illness
- Man in his 70s becomes second U.S. death from coronavirus at the same hospital near Seattle where first victim died, as New York City confirms its first infected patient and nationwide cases hits 77
- Oprah's No Good, Very Bad Few Months
Press plays important role in human rights protection have 227 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 23, 2010. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.