Blankets, pillows and cushions being made for export at Thanh Binh Ltd Co in My Hao District, northern Hung Yen Province. — VNA/VNS Photo Huy Hung HA NOI — The private sector has seen healthy growth over the past two years despite the global recession, Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Sinh Hung said on Tuesday in remarks to the preliminary conference on implementation of the Party Central Committee’s 5th Resolution on renewal and development of the private sector. Private enterprises have developed in both quality and quantity, successfully attracting investment and human resources, creating jobs and tax revenues, and contributing to economic growth and improving living standards, Hung said. According to a report on the development of the private sector introduced at the conference, the non-State sector contributed nearly 47 per cent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2008, and taxes paid to the State budget by private businesses had increased from 6 per cent in 2002 to 11 per cent in 2008. More than 5 million new jobs were created by the sector during the past seven years, the report said. But, Hung emphasised, there was still inadequate awareness of the role of the private sector. Development of the sector…
- 'We need the private sector building like they used to... and they're not,' warns council executive
- Record number of Northern Ireland people working as private sector continues to grow
- Insolvencies for builders up 50pc despite housing crisis
- Irish private sector staff 'less happy than public sector counterparts'
- Turkish private sector foreign debt falls in November
- Private sector business growth falls to 28-month low as companies reduce staff
- Going backwards: France's private sector contracts at fastest pace in four years in wake of yellow vest protests
- Firms paid late by Cabinet Office nearly triples since 2016 despite crackdown on private sector late payments
- Refund scheme launched for jobs created by Gozo’s private sector extended
- Irish economic confidence grows despite global uncertainty
Private sector thrives despite global crisis have 307 words, post on at April 9, 2010. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.