Be More ProductiveWith these 11 downloads and Web-based services, you can share large files, save ink, monitor action items, and accomplish even more. Free Downloads to Boost Your Productivity DoPDF Free PDF Converter: Want to turn a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or Web page on your PC into a PDF? Simply install this download and then choose the Print command in whatever program you’re using. Select the DoPDF “printer” and tweak the settings, and your PDF is done.Drop.io for Outlook: If there’s an easier way to share big files than the Drop.io Web service, we haven’t found it. And now you can grab the beta plug-in for Outlook (or add-ons for Chrome and Firefox). It allows you to select up to 100MB of files and then choose your own custom download URL to share them.Ecofont: This font set looks a lot like the familiar Arial typeface, but with one key difference. Each letter has lots of holes punched in it, and so requires less ink to print–which means that you’ll spend less money on ink cartridges.Everything: A search tool on steroids, this app indexes all of the items on your hard drive and then performs lightning-fast searches for files and… Read full this story
- Improving Productivity With Photographic Artwork
- 5 Quick Steps to Improving Productivity
- Online Grammar Check Tool - Improve Your Writing Today!
- PC Enclosures Aid Improved Productivity and Reduce Scrap
- Cost-Effective Online Product Promotion
- Productivity Through Capital Expenditure
- How To Get Employees To Actually Use Your New Online Collaboration Tool
- Critical Things To Consider Before Investing In a Team Collaboration System
- Quality Assurance Using ISO 9001 Continuous Improvement & the Quality Improvement Process
- Technology Makes Project Collaboration Easier
16 No-Cost Tools to Improve Productivity, Collaboration have 280 words, post on www.cio.com at March 1, 2010. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.