The Embassy of Vietnam organised a ceremony in Berlin on Feb. 5 to launch the “Vietnamese Year in Germany – 2010” and welcome the upcoming Lunar New Year Festival. This was the first in a series of important events to be held throughout 2010 by the embassy and overseas Vietnamese in Germany to celebrate 35 years of diplomatic ties between the two nations. Minister of State at the German Federal Foreign Office Cornelia Pieper and a number of German officials, parliamentarians and friends joined Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Quoc Cuong, Vietnamese Ambassador to Germany Do Hoa Binh and close to 1,000 overseas Vietnamese at the event. (more…)
- New Year Resolution Tips - Make Course Corrections to Stay on Track!
- How to Make Vietnamese Style Single Cup Filter Iced Coffee
- Vietnamese Adoptions - How To Bring Home A Vietnamese Child
- Star Awards honours contributors to Vietnamese entertainment
- A Cobbled Evening in Babenhausen Germany
- Germany's Bid For Solar Excellence Scuppered by Upstart Geothermal?
- Germany - Great Cities, Endless Holiday Ideas
- Top Ten Germany Tourist Attractions
- Germany and Franchising - Still, Alive and Well
- To Another Country (A Short Story, in Augsburg, Germany, 1970)
"Vietnamese Year in Germany" kicks off have 181 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 6, 2010. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.