Indoor Games diary (04-11-2009) Viet Nam lose to India in kabaddi Vietnamese kabaddi athletes lost to their Indian rivals at the third Asian Indoor Games. Although the host athletes trained hard they said the Indians were “too big and fast.” “We have only been training for three months. The Indians have been training for years and have competed in many international events. It’s no wonder we lost,” the coach said. Kabaddi (sometimes spelt kabbadi or kabadi) is a team sport that originated in India. Two teams occupy opposite halves of a field and take turns sending a raider into the other half to win points by tagging or wrestling members of the opposing team; the raider then tries to return to his own half. Injured runner gets clean bill of health Meanwhile, coach Ho Thi Tu Tam was concerned when Asian middle distance champion Truong Thanh Hang inured her foot during the 1,500m race. It is thought a Kazakhstan rival accidentally stamped on Hang’s foot during the race. However, following an examination by the team doctor, Hang was described as fit for upcoming events such as the Asian Athletics Championships and the 25th Southeast Asian Games. Cheerleaders in long dresses…
- Pho - Viet Nam's National Soup
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
- Losing Face Beats Losing Lives
- "Made in America, Sold in the Nam" by Rick Ritter and Paul Richards - Book Review
- India -- Pakistan On A Path Breaking Mission Against Terror
- Can India Make Its Way To Super Eight
- India Outsourcing Accounting Is The Ultimate Solution To Excess Workload
- Tummy Tuck Surgery in India-Cost, Benefits and Risks.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery In India - Cost, Benefits, And Risks
- Welcome to the "Mundan Ceremony" of Team INDIA
Viet Nam lose to India in kabaddi have 287 words, post on at November 3, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.