Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver reclaimed its place at the top of the Japanese all formats chart for week ending October 11.Since the title hit shelves on September 12, it has 2.5 million sales under its belt.Wii Fit Plus, number one last week, dropped to number two with 152 000 sales, while Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey debuted at number three with 97,000 in sales.Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (DS) – 189,000Wii Fit Plus (Wii) – 152,000Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS,) – 97,000Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders – Fire/Blizzard (DS) – 95,000Tomodachi Collection (DS) – 63,000Gran Turismo (PSP) – 40,000Wii Sports Resort (Wii) – 24,000Macross Ultimate Frontier (PSP) – 19,000Love Plus (DS) – 19,000Dragon Quest IX (DS) – 16,000
- 'This Week' Transcript: Ukraine Foreign Minister; Nate Silver
- Lizzo's 'Truth Hurts' Tops Billboard Hot 100 For Fourth Week, Lil Nas X's 'Panini' Hits Top 10
- Lil Nas X's 'Old Town Road' Leads Billboard Hot 100 for Third Week; Sam Smith & Normani, BTS & Halsey Hit Top 10
- ‘Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu’ and ‘Eevee’ Set Huge Nintendo Switch Sales Record
- Artist Paints Stunning Artwork on Pokemon Card
- 'Equity market selloff has boosted demand for Gold and Silver'
- Lizzo's 'Truth Hurts' Tops Hot 100 for 7th Week, Tying for Longest Reign Ever for a Rap Song by a Female Artist
- How to buy a new iPhone 11 and 11 Pro right now
- 'This Week' Transcript 11-3-19: Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Rep. Eliot Engel, Rep. Steve Scalise
- Southwest Airlines launches fall/winter fare sale
Japanese software sales, week ending Oct. 11 – Pokemon Gold/Silver tops have 227 words, post on www.vg247.com at October 16, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.