Of all the luxury trains in India the Palace on Wheels is probably the best known, and along with the Orient Express is considered one of the top ten luxury trains in the world. However, the Palace on Wheels is more than just a luxury vehicle; it is like taking a step back in time to the bygone days of the Maharajah, with styling and service that is fit for a King. However, a luxurious interior isn’t the only thing that puts the palace train in India’s top three category, the train takes in some of the countries best known attractions making a train holiday in India the perfect way to explore the country.The Palace on Wheels departs from the bustling capital of Delhi and travels overnight to Jaipur, the first stop on your Indian train holiday. Whilst in Jaipur you can explore the famous ‘pink city’ at your own pace, but be sure to take an elephant ride up to the famous Amber Fort, an experience that simply shouldn’t be missed. The breathtaking Palace of the Winds is also located in the rose-hued city and as the wind blows through the many windows of the Palace creating a whistling… Read full this story
- To Boost Employability, Schools to Have Skill Development Training from Class 9
- I was looking for revenge: Borgohain, after beating Chen
- Typical Europeans coming over here to steal the benefits of owning our railways
- AI Self-Driving Cars Telling You To Keep Your Hands, Feet, And Head Inside The Vehicle At All Times
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 31
- EXCLUSIVE |'Competition & Expectations Have Increased, Thank All For Support,' Says PV Sindhu
- Creative In Conversation: Hannah Coffin Of Fashion Brand Needle & Thread
- Thai, UK naval drill 'no threat to China'
The Palace on Wheels - India's Most Scenic Train Journey have 289 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 12, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.