Just cruising: The city’s Old Quarter is often graced with this 1936 Citroen Traction Avant car. Ha Noi was the last stop on English businessman Colin Embree’s tour of Southeast Asian countries. He decided to tour the city’s Old Quarter in a 1936-Citroen Traction Avant car and the half-day tour left him with unforgettable memories of Ha Noi and its people. The car is one of four used to show tourists around Ha Noi. Like most visitors to Ha Noi, the middle-aged Embree explored the Old Quarter and visited the Van Mieu (Temple of Literature). He then enjoyed a romantic dinner with Vietnamese foods at the Wild Lotus restaurant, an exquisitely renovated French villa, in Nguyen Du Street. “I enjoyed learning more about the history of Ha Noi. I saw how people live, eat and work in the Old Quarter. It’s a great experience which I recommend with pleasure.” Embree found the tour on the Ha Noi-based Luxury travel company’s website. He thought touring in the old black car would be much more charming than the usual tours. The French-made four seater is one of two cars owned by Tran To Oanh, who runs a stone fine arts shop in…
- Ha Noi attracts highest FDI in 11 months
- Mother of slain Zymere Perkins weeps in court as she admits she beat the six-year-old with a belt to avoid hurting her hands
- Harden has big 4th quarter, Rockets beat Suns 115-109
- One of five federal death row inmates set for execution, who raped and dismembered teen girl and beat an 80-year-old woman to death, petitions Donald Trump for clemency and claims he 'isn't the worst of the worst'
- Massachusetts Man, 83, Arrested for Allegedly Beating a 76-year-old Man to Death at a Nursing Home
- NYC Has an Old-Timey Plan to Fix Its Traffic Future
- Challenge Cup: Edinburgh beat Wasps to stay in quarter-final contention
- Hà Nội set to inspect SIM card retailers
- Hà Nội’s air quality improves
- Shares end on mixed note with unclear macro signals
Beating the hustle of Ha Noi’s Old Quarter in a 1936 Citroen have 337 words, post on at May 23, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.