In recent conversations with restaurant marketing leadership, I heard mostly familiar themes when discussing their marketing strategies. There are those smaller concepts that have found some success with a “Name your own price” promotion and other unique efforts to drive sales that have received quite a bit of media attention. But the majority of restaurant people I spoke to were sticking with more traditional strategies, with the occasional “toe in the water” when it comes to attempting less tried-and-true methods of increasing market share.Most common among the marketing strategies some restaurant leadership shared with me is discounting or limited-time-only promotions. Jean Smoke, Director of Marketing for the 550%2B unit TacoTime concept, told me her concept has a “limited time addition to their World Famous line of Crisp Burritos, a Crisp Pork Burrito at a discounted price of $1.99.” They’ve found this offering is bringing in their current Crisp Burrito fans as well as new customers for an exciting new item. Frank Day, Chairman and President of RockBottom Restaurant and Brewery, said his concept has “built traffic and created some excitement with consumers by running a variety of promotional specials, some supported by media but mostly promoted within the four walls… Read full this story
- 3 Key Marketing Strategies To Grow Your Business
- Differentiation -- Smart Marketing Strategies for the Solo Entrepreneur
- Is your marketing strategy working – tell-tail signs to consider.
- Postcard Marketing Is The Lowest Cost Marketing Strategy
- Market Strategies for Making Money Online
- e-Marketing Strategy: 7 Dimensions to Consider (the e-Marketing Mix)
- Promotional Pens - Proven Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategies For Now!
- Test Your Marketing Strategies & Systems Or Fail...
- Advertising Methods: Understanding & Implementing Key Marketing Strategies
Today's Restaurant Marketing Strategies - From Discounting to Delivering Value have 273 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 13, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.