Vibrant, diverse, colourful and captivating are just some of the adjectives that describe this beautiful city. Set at the edge of the cold Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by the Cape Floral Kingdom (a World Heritage Site) and adorned with a world-renowned landmark, Table Mountain, Cape Town offers visitors and locals a multifaceted experience. Its not surprising then that Cape Town has been awarded so many accolades:· 3rd Best City In The World – US Travel And Leisure July 2008· Best City In Africa & Middle East – US Travel And Leisure July 2008· 4th Top City In The World – Conde Nast Readers’ Choice October 2008· Best City In Africa & Middle East – Conde Nast Readers’ Choice October 2008· 3rd Best City In The Top 10 World Food Cities – Lonely Planet Blue List 2008· Best Destination, Africa – World Travel Awards May 2008· Best City To Live In, Africa & Middle East – Mercer Quality Of Living Survey 2008· One Of The “Places Of A Lifetime” – National Geographic Traveler, July 2008· One Of The World’s Most Sustainable Cities – Ethisphere Institute, Sept 2008· Boulder’s Beach: World’s Best Family Beach – UK Telegraph March 2007· Cleanest City In SA… Read full this story
- NYC is world's 2nd best city: consultancy company
- LagosPhoto: the Nigerian festival challenging the world's Afro-pessimism
- The US election is a vote on climate change for the whole world
- The great rebalancing: working from home fuels rise of the 'secondary city'
- Boris Johnson pays tribute to British Indian Army of World War-II
- Corey Johnson on Why He’s Dropping Out of the New York City Mayoral Race
- America's coolest ghost towns with everything from curses to underground fires
- 'Where it was – but not how it was': how the Sicilian earthquake divided a town
- She fell from the sky: How the Covid-19 pandemic crashed into Russia’s legendary space city
- Azerbaijan and Armenia accuse each other of shelling cities
Cape Town - The 3rd Best City in the World have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 3, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.