Retaining customers is one of the most important aspects in any retail business and especially true in the pet boutique business. Since margins are lower than typical retail, pet businesses need to retain as much repeat business as possible. But once a customer has a bed, collar & toy why should they come back for more items? Keep reading for some great ideas on how to keep those customers coming back through that revolving door.Advertising & Marketing:A true but sometimes frustrating quote we frequently here is, “50% of all advertising works…the trouble if figuring out which half”. Advertising is key to keeping your customers thinking about you and returning. But which advertising to use can be tricky so try to find out what works best for your store and location. A little tip though – check out television, it is often a little known secret that it is less expensive than print and can relay much more information about your unique store then an unexciting print ad. Events are a great way to get repeat business in your store – after a few years of doing events, you are affiliated with that event and customers will come back each time…. Read full this story
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MAY 31
- Here's My Single Best Investment Idea for March
- Do I still have to wear a mask inside Acadiana stores and restaurants? It depends.
- Many Louisiana, national businesses to continue requiring masks, despite mandate lift
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 3
- Hey CEO responds to Apple, says App Store issue is about fundamental ‘lack of choice’ that hurts customer relationships
- Maxis to continue delivering best, uninterrupted connectivity during MCO
- Summary of business news June 7 to 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MAY 22
Retaining Customers - Best Methods For Repeat Business For Your Pet Store have 284 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 2, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.