Folks would sure like to know when the economy is going to turn. Many are betting that the stimulus package will help flip us and bring us off the bottom or prevent us from falling further, of course there is much more to it than that.We should rely solely on the government to bring us out of a recession. For one thing recessions are natural and part of the business cycle. Secondly, much about our recessionary predicament is about consumer and investor confidence and that is in our minds, thus, it is us the citizens that must change that, the government can only PR things and tell you things are looking up in the future.What is in our news often pervades our thoughts and influences the minds of the masses. So, if we look at the financial news headlines, we can see that we are not getting a lot of help from there. For instance, let’s take a look at the news on February 22, 2009 as an example: American Anglo Axle lays off 19,000 employees Brazil’s Embraer to Lay off 20% of Labor 4,000 + Major Coal Mine Accident in China over 120 dead EU cannot handle Eastern European… Read full this story
- Never Forgotten: Driftwood Inn: 'They’re telling us they have to tear it down'
- South Africa: Cosatu Statement On the Rise in the Price of Fuel and Paraffin
- South Africa: Ramaphosa's Efforts Will Fail Unless Corrupt Officials Are Brought to Book
- Gambia: Football House Facing Police Probe
- Nigeria: PMB Signs Executive Order On Suspicious Assets
- Nigeria: Senate Passes Bills On Forensic Accounting
- Nigeria: Statement on the Supreme Court Decision
- Nigeria: Alleged Forgery
- Nigeria: Saraki's Acquittal
- Nigeria: CAN Suspends Nationwide Protest After Meeting With PMB
What the News is Telling Us About Our Economic Recovery? have 276 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 26, 2009. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.