Many foreign companies have been eagerly awaiting the opening of Vietnam’s retail market, but a series of challenges await them. This month, Best Carings, the franchise of Japanese electronics supermarket chain Best Denki, will open a shop in HCMC, its third outlet in the country this year. (more…)
- China's factory, retail sectors shine as trade tensions thaw
- Tecovas’ Houston grand opening serves up boots, coffee, drinks this weekend
- M&A in Vietnam’s retail industry on the rise in 2019
- Britain's retailers boosted by hopes of post-election fillip for festive period
- Mutual funds wrap: Bharat Bond ETF NFO open until December 20; Will retail investors bite?
- The secret to German retailer Lidl's Spanish boom
- Serena Williams wants to talk about fashion & family, not US Open meltdown at Las Vegas
- Amazon bans sellers from using FedEx ground-delivery shipping on ALL Prime orders over concerns about 'delivery performance'
- Bhs losses hit profits at Sir Philip Green’s retail empire
- Home Retail Group aims to sell Homebase to Australia's Wesfarmers
Retail sector prime for grand opening have 160 words, post on at December 1, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.