In the course of tearing the D2.8 CEOs a new NSFW, Senator Corker (R-TN) told the auto execs that Sam Bodman, Energy Sec, has rejected– so far– all the 136 requests for access to the $25b “retooling” loan fund. We have no other information at this time. But Holy frijoles, Corker is after Motown CEOs’ collective Nardelli. “There is not a person alive who thinks Chrysler can make it as a standalone automaker,” Corker asserted. Although the Senator raised the central issue for Chrysler– why the Hell should the U.S. government bail out the ailing automaker if deep-pocketed owner Cerberus won’t do it– Senator Dodd threw the deer-in-the-headlights ChyrCo honcho a lifeline. He changed the subject. Now Corker is sticking it to UAW boss Gettelfinger by trying to get him to agree to swap health care VEBA payments to equity, relieving GM of a big pile of debt. Another squirm. And Corker’s time is up. NSFWs are unpuckering.
- How To Find Personal Loans
- Ring Gave Police Stats About Users Who Said ‘No’ to Law Enforcement Requests
- Free Credit Report - Watching Your Wallet
- Everything Cops Say About Amazon's Ring Is Scripted or Approved by Ring
- Bad Credit Repair Advice - Help to Get You Back on Track
- Investing in Foreclosures - Your Key to High Profit Deals!
- Did Bear Stearns Fall Or Was It Pushed? How Insider Trading Looted Shareholders And Taxpayers
- Breaking Free
- Little Known Tips For Using Your Free Credit Reports
- Interview With Vincent Panettiere, Author of The Internet Financing Illusion
Bailout Watch 240: DOE Chief Sends Back D2.8’s Loan Requests have 247 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at December 4, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.