One of the most breathtaking places on earth, a first trip to Oahu can be a bit daunting and confusing. Let me take a few minutes of your time and point out some of my favorite things and some of the tricks I’ve learned so that you can hit the ground running–it’s expensive to come to Hawaii, expensive to stay here. In these tight economic times you may as well make the best of your vacation investment by being a bit prepared. Let me make some suggestions about visiting Oahu logically and efficiently, to maximize your fun.There’s nothing to see most of the flight in…just a lot of water and they’ll have you pull the shades, anyway, to enhance the movie–so bring your laptops and DVDs–the movie is almost always, um, uninteresting to adults (except once when I flew home they showed Shrek) and what they load in the rental tablets isn’t much better. Ask for seats near the electrical outlets, and be sure you have a power adapter (Best Buy/Comp USA; about $30) that fits airline outlets. I’m serious–nobody’s laptop lasts 6 1/2 hours and that flight is REALLY dull–especially if the plane is carrying more than the 3… Read full this story
- I went to Aulani, Disney's luxury Hawaii resort, in the pandemic. Here's what it was like.
- What happened when I went to Hawaii, but my test results didn't make it before arrival
- Memorial Day Weekend: Top 10 beaches in United States
- The World Has Changed, But The Hospitality Industry Hasn’t. That’s Bad For Workers.
- Nicole Scherzinger drives fans wild as she flashes cleavage in sizzling neon bikini
Your First Trip to Hawaii - What Do I Do on Oahu? have 281 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 26, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.