When it comes to the pros and cons of being a woman there seem to be plenty of cons (periods, childbirth, smear tests, menopause, just to mention a few) and not so many pros. Sometimes it seems like everything in life is easier for men. I’ve often joked that I’d like to come back as a pampered cat or a man in the next life but would I really be willing to swap my gender? No! And the reason for that is make-up. I just couldn’t imagine having to give it up. It makes me look and feel so much better. Cindy Crawford once said, “Even I don’t wake-up looking like Cindy Crawford!” If the most beautiful women in the world need a little help to look their best then I’m sure the rest of us mere mortals do too.So why do so many women choose not to wear make-up? Before becoming a style consultant this was a complete mystery to me but during my time in this job I’ve heard the same reasons time and time again. Here they are: “Well, my mother never wore make-up and no-one ever showed me how and now I feel I’m too old… Read full this story
- 33 years in making: What took Tejas fighters so long to fly?
- What Stops You From Doing What You Want to Do?
- Computer software used to prevent people joining ISIS and the KKK could be aimed at anti-vaxxers to stop them spreading dangerous myths online
- Lily-Rose Depp reveals what life’s really like with famous parents
- 'It makes my blood boil!': Boris Johnson reveals his fury at being preached at by Andrew Neil, horror of Jeremy Corbyn in No 10, bringing back pounds and ounces... and what he really thinks of those questions about trust
- Raptor police unit says footy stars must stop 'showing gang signs on the field' to stop violence between warring gangs spilling into the stands at games
- Apply This 1 Tonic Before Hair Wash & Make Your Hair Grow 2x Faster! Try It!
- Why We Always Give Up on Resolutions, and How We Can Stop
- Here’s what you should tip Uber, DoorDash, and Instacart workers
- Ester Ledecka makes history with double gold in skiing, snowboarding
Make-up - What's Stopping You? have 373 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 18, 2008. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.