Italy looks to strong trade, investment ties with Vietnam By Mong Binh – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – Italian officials are pinning hopes on strong Italian investment and trade relations with Vietnam in years to come as more Italian companies are showing keen interest in the steadily growing Vietnamese economy. Marco Saladini, Italian trade commissioner in Vietnam, said the increasing interest of Italian companies was demonstrated by the Vietnam visit by over 160 Italian businesses. “This is the biggest Italian trade mission to Vietnam,” Saladini told the Daily after Thursday’s seminar in HCMC, where investment officials from the southern and central regions of Vietnam told the Italian businesses about opportunities in their localities. Two-way trade between Vietnam and Italy has grown from US$320 million in 1996 to US$1.5 billion in 2007. Saladini expected bilateral trade would leap. Umberto Vattani, president of the Italian Trade Commission, told the seminar that the Italian visiting businesses were active in almost all industries in Italy and that they were touring Vietnam from November 4 to 7 to explore business opportunities in various fields. Vattani said the Italian businesses had had more than 800 meetings, including business-to-business ones with 160 Vietnamese firms in Hanoi,…
- 93 percent of Korean firms satisfied with investments in Vietnam: survey
- Latest escalation of US-China trade war threatens Vietnam
- Korean firms satisfied with investments in Vietnam: survey
- Why disbursements of public investment in Vietnam are slow?
- Looking for best investment that promises long-term profits?
- Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys family dinner with lookalike son, 9, and girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez in Italy after denying they secretly tied the knot
- British tourist drowns after being washed away by strong waves in central Vietnam
- HKSAR, Australia to put in force free trade, investment agreements in January
- Next phase of Japan ties kickstarted
- Vietnam boosts bilateral, multilateral ties at ASEM FMM14
Italy looks to strong trade, investment ties with Vietnam have 288 words, post on at October 25, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.